Origins 2012 Call for Abstracts
Origins 2012, the annual joint conference of the Creation Biology Society and the Creation Geology Society, will be held at Patrick Henry College in Purcellville, VA on July 25-28, 2012. The CBS and CGS invite abstract submissions for Origins 2012. We seek submissions relevant to the life and earth sciences and the issue of origins. Submissions must offer positive, constructive interpretations or criticisms. Abstracts that are primarily negative or destructive in tone will not be accepted. All abstracts will be reviewed by an editor and at least one other specialist. Submissions will be judged on scientific merit, adherence to the guidelines, and relevance to creationism.
Abstracts are due April 1, 2012
Biology abstracts should be sent to email@example.com; geology abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts should not be longer than 700 words (including references). Examples of published abstracts can be found in the Conference Proceedings issues of the Occasional Papers of the BSG (OPBSG) or the new Journal of Creation Theology and Science. (see Author Guidelines).
- Abstracts may include references (which are counted in the 700 word limit), but they must be formatted according to the guidelines of JCTS.
- Abstracts must include a complete summary of the paper. That includes an introduction, methods, results, and conclusion where appropriate. Abstracts that do not include results or conclusions will be immediately returned for revision.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Names and affiliations of all authors should be included. Authors working independently should identify their affiliation as "Independent Scholar."
Accepted abstracts will be published in a future issues of JCTS